SpartyAsk the Spartan (FAQ)

Ask a question and UNCG's mascot, the Spartan, will give you his best answer.

This service is for prospective and admitted students. Topics covered include admissions, housing, financial aid, and related questions of interest.

Thanks for asking! The Spartan's best response - Where do I send my transcript?

Submitting a Transcript to UNCG

If you are applying for undergraduate admission to UNCG, you must submit both your official high school transcript and official transcripts from any college or university you have attended. It is your responsibility to request transcripts from these institutions; UNCG will not submit transcript requests on your behalf.

You may submit transcripts in the following ways:

  • By mail:

UNCG Office of Undergraduate Admissions

P.O. Box 26170

Greensboro, NC 27402-6170


  • Electronically:

We accept transcripts electronically from institutions that use the Scrip-Safe, Avow by Parchment, and Parchment Docufide services. We also accept high school transcripts through CFNC. The email address to use is 


  • By hand:

Hand-deliver transcripts to the Armfield-Preyer Admissions & Visitor Center (1400 Spring Garden St.) or include them with your application as long as they are submitted in an envelope sealed and signed by the institution that printed them.


Are you satisfied with your answer?
Was the answer satisfactory? If not...? Email to support staff
powered by IntelliResponse


Watch Our Video

Discover UNCG! Hear what students and faculty have to say about UNCG in this introductory video.

About Greensboro

about placeholder

Greensboro, North Carolina: Find out why it's an exciting place to live and learn.